Monday, November 12, 2012

Sunshine news

Good morning ladies! I was recently asked to head up the sunshine comittee :) I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. It's getting close to our first concert and still loads of things to be done. I would like to get the thank you cards and gifts together before Thanksgiving if possible. If you have a list of names for thank you cards and gifts, please email them to me at ginacakes06@yahoo.com   I am super new to all of this, so if you could maybe let me know what people need the cards and what one need a gift, that would help me so much! Thank you for all you do and how you make everyone feel so loved and welcome! It is such a blessing to be a part of this amazing group of ladies :)

3 comments:

  1. You're awesome Gina! We are blessed to have YOU in Musettes:) I know we will need thankyou cards for the following people.
    Kurt Sackett--lighting
    Mark Doramus--sound
    Rorque Wood--Fruitcake
    Jacky Wood--star
    Bob Brady--reporter and script writer
    Phyllis Tincher--bell lady

    I'm sure Lisa or Lydia can add to this list. Thanks so much Gina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should also give a Thank you card to Bill Jacquette the director of the West Canyon Choir. We also need to add Mindy and Ben Gowers now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kurt and Mark receive gift cards. I'll let you know where and how much on Thursday.
    We also need to add cards for Leslie Simmons and Shannon Mitchell they are helping out with make-up.

    ReplyDelete