Sunday, November 4, 2012

Chance to help homeless

I know this might not be specifically "Musettes" material, but know what a caring and awesome group of ladies this is :)

Hello Everyone,
I work part time at the Nampa Public Library and have met an individual who was formerly homeless and has now started a mission to help others who are in the situation he was once in.  He was featured in the Press Tribune several weeks ago and the link is below.  He also has a facebook page under todayshope.  If you would like to help his cause, please let me know and I will deliver the items to him.  He is looking for the following items:
deoderant (mens)
socks
stocking caps
gloves
cough drops
toothbrush
combs

Thanks so much!  I have seen him hand kits out to the homeless people at the library and it is inspiring :)

Tracie
371-8901

No comments:

Post a Comment