Thursday, November 15, 2012

Singing for my Ward - Nampa 26th Ward

Hey sisters, I just wanted to talk a bit about singing in my Ward on December 9th.  We discussed possibly doing Candlelight Carol instead of Oh Holy Night.  I would REALLY like to do Oh Holy Night if I can get any of you who will do it.  I'm willing to take just 1 on each part if necessary.  I will settle for Candlelight Carol if I have to (and don't get me wrong, its a lovely song and one of my favorites) but Oh Holy Night is SOOOOOOOOO powerful and meaningful not to mention that its my FAVE Christmas song EVER!  This arrangement is simply incredible and I'd love to bring the spirit of this song into my Ward that Sunday. 

So, here's the deal.  If I can get some of you to agree to sing it with me it's really the one I'd like, but if not I still REALLY want us to sing for my Ward and we can do Candlelight. So, I would like any of you that are interested and would be able to sing to please respond to this post and tell me whether you prefer one over the other or are willing to do either one.  I will update you all as to which one we're doing.

My Ward meets at 9:00a.m. at the Roosevelt Building just West of Middleton.

Thanks so much for putting up with me.  I love you all dearly!

Lisa Tesch

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have a problem doing "O, Holy NIght" because you will be singing my part with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do O Holy Night if you do the soprano part lol. Candlelight carol for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do O Holy Night or Candlelight Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't want me to even try O Holy Night, but I can do Candlelight Carol. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete