Friday, November 9, 2012

Sing Out Choreo Practice

First, I want to thank all of you who were at the Sunnyridge Assisted Living sing out Thursday.  It was wonderful to see so many of you there with your beautiful smiles and angelic voices.  Every time I watch you ladies perform it gets better and better.  A BIG shout out to the sopranos :  you gals rock!!...your blend was beautiful, it sounded like one voice. The choreo was precise and awesome!  Thank you all for being there.

Second, I apologize that I overslept and wasn't at the choreo practice this morning.  I texted a few and asked if thy were there but didn't get any  reply and I didn't have Katie H cell number.  Again, I'm very sorry for missing the choreo practice.

This week, please review your music, especially Mr Santa, Snow Snow, O Holy Night, 12 Days After Christmas, Over the Rainbow, Stuck Like Glue, and God Bless America ( Chalese, I'm sorry I forgot to get you a copy).  In addition to that please take the time and review the choreography.  Drink lots of water, stay healthy, do the bubbles warm up  and have a wonderful week.

Love,
Lydia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all you do Lydia!! Love going to the singouts :)

    ReplyDelete