Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Musette History

Hey, Ladies -  I have been busy working on the history scrapbook for 52 years worth of Musettes.
Thanks to Helen Tiegs and Mary Jane I was able to fill in the years before I joined in 1991
 but I am missing information for the following concerts:

Spring, 2000   (I went to England/Wales with my sisters and mother)

Christmas, 2000

Spring 2009   ( my neice's wedding)

Christmas 2010  ( 2nd honeymoon with my hubby)

If anyone could loan me anything from those dates such as programs, pictures, newspaper articles, etc.  I would appreciate it.   I am really into the swing of it right now so the quicker the better before I start another project!!!   Thanks!!!!!!!

 

3 comments:

  1. It's me again! I know there is a way to edit this but I couldn't figure it out. I don't need 2000 infor like was posted above. I did go to England but was home in time for the concert!! Brain Freeze!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,
    I have lots of articles I've saved from many of those concerts that you are looking for and will bring them to practice next week. Good for you. That's a big job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brenda, I found several old scrapbooks at the storage garage today. They look like they are from the very beginning of Musettes. I had meant to bring them home with me to give to you but I was going through other things and forgot to pick them up and put in the car.

    ReplyDelete