Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pass Along Cards

Ok ladies...I have the new and improved pass along cards, hot off the presses!!! If you are excited to hand them out ASAP you are welcome to drop by my house and pick some up! :). My address is 7750 E Homestead Ct Nampa Idaho 83687. Cross streets are north Franklin between Ustick and Linden roads. My cell #899-2113 please give me a call and I will have some ready just for you!!! Also...be sure to share our flyer on Facebook. I will be creating and event on Facebook very soon too so be sure to click that you are attending!!! :). Thank you for helping us promote our concert, it is so fun to perform and even more fun when the house is full!!! :) Xoxoxo, Lynette

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lynette! You're Awesome! Truly, word of mouth is our biggetst advertiser :)

    ReplyDelete