Friday, February 1, 2013

Great Rehearsal!!

What a great rehearsal yesterday!  Thank you everyone for working so hard and especially those who were able to stay the extra hour.  I felt we were pretty thorough going over the songs.  I know this coming up week each section has "Sectional" scheduled.  I am available to help plunk out notes and help with rhythm.  Please, please call me 899-7941, and let me know the time of your sectional and I'll try my best to be there.
A BIG WELCOME to our newest members:  Brittney Shiley (High 2nd soprano) and Valine Davis (High Alto).  We are excited to have them join us and are looking forward to get to know them better and sing beautiful songs together.  
Keep listening to the CD and sing, sing, sing!

Love,
Lydia

3 comments:

  1. Have I told u lately that u r awesome Lydia? Well, you r!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true!!! And so you are Tracie!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! You two are so talented, thank you for being my friends! Love you both.

      Delete