Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Choreography Schedule

It is important to know your music before you learn the choreography.  Listed below is the schedule of songs that we will be learning choreography to.

February 27
Tumbling Tumbleweeds
Sentimental Journey

March 7
The Crawdad Song

March 14
Under the Boardwalk

March 21
Under the Sea

March 28
Sweet Caroline

April 4
I've Been Everywhere

April 11
Happy Together

This looks like a lot of choreo!  AND we learning choreo a lot closer to concert that I would like.  Please be prepared to put in an extra choreo rehearsal.  If we all know our music (ME!), it should go smoothly.  No worries, we will be keeping it all fairly simple.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, did you want me to do the choreo I worked up for "Tumbling Tumbleweed"? I know the girls will love it. We will all need to work on our forward somersaults!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! Although I was hoping for a cameo spot feat Laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete