Thursday, December 13, 2012

Flash mob chorus opportunities

I know several of you have seen the youtube vidoes of the flash mobs dancing and some chorus mobs. There are two coming up! One is this coming saturday the 15th at 7pm at Boise Town Square. Several of us are already going to the event that was created on facebook, so you should be able to find the event pretty easily.

The next flash mob chorus is on Sat. Dec 22nd at 1pm....this is the one that I will be doing the starting solo!!! (insert huge lump in my throat and knot in my stomach). It will be so fun to participate in this kind of event! Please join us, we'd love to have a great showing of our fellow Musettes :)

If anyone has any questions about these events, please comment or email me at ginacakes06@yahoo.com

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone! I so very much appreciate and love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment