Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Directions to Riverside Hotel/Farm Bureau Convention



After rehearsal today, I drove down to the Riverside Hotel so that I could make sure my directions were correct.  If you follow these directions with exactness, you will not get lost.  If for some reason you do get turned around, I will try to keep my cell phone handy so that you can call me at 880-6446 for directions.  We don't want any of you wandering around Boise in the cold!

Take the freeway toward Boise and get onto 184 (connector) headed toward City Center.  Take Exit #3  Franklin Road and stay in the farthest Left lane (the sign above the lane will read 20/26 Toward Garden City and the Fairgrounds).  After you go through that light, turn Left onto Garden Street BUT quickly get into the Right lane to go straight at the light and cross the intersection of Main Street.  The road will turn to the Left in front of Joe's Crab Shack and the Riverside Hotel is just next door.

To get home, turn Left out of the hotel parking lot.  Turn Right at the light onto Main Street BUT quickly get to the far Left lane which will join up with the connector.


No comments:

Post a Comment