Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hi, Ladies -  My brother-in-law is a new high counselor and is in charge of a mid-single fireside for the Nampa Region this coming Sunday evening.  It is in the building off of Middleton Road.  He called desperate needing help with the following -  An organist or pianist to play the opening and closing song, a chorister, and a special hymn musical number - any hymn.   He even was so desperate he asked if I would sing a solo.  Then he asked if any of my Musette friends would like to sing a hymn.  It could be a solo or a group.  If my daughter doesn't come into town I can help him out with part of it  - it would be fun to sing with a group.

I will ask again on Thursday but he would really like to know as soon as possible.   Thanks,   Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment