Thursday, January 17, 2013

Rehearsal today :)

Hey lovely ladies!!! Was I the only one who thought today was a bit dicey??? And I'm not talking about the drive to rehearsal. Was a bit rough huh. Please don't sweat it sweet singing sistas!!! We have been on a mental and vocal hiatus PLUS we are singing some challenging songs this spring!!! Please don't get discouraged and try hard to not take offense...I am pretty sure we all felt the same way today! We CAN do hard things and we WILL be great! Use it as extra encouragement to dive into your music and really use the recordings we have to help feel more confident! It will come!!! I love you all, everyone has such different and wonderful talents!!!! Makes us a pretty remarkable group of friends!!! I missed you all. Feels good to be back!!! Xoxoxoxo!!! Lynette

1 comment:

  1. You're the best Lynette :) !!!! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete